The order entry module processes customer orders from the initial quotation through to product shipment. During order entry, available-to-promise and available-to-ship information is on display for the operator. Production schedules and available capacity are used to determine order promise dates.
The system works on a hard allocation system for fulfilling customer orders from stock inventories. A customer information centre provides real-time order status as well as access to all of the customer’s past activities. Shipping and product labels are bar coded at your option.
- Automatic quotation to sales order creation
- Finite capacity based order promise calculations
- Automated customer acknowledgments
- Rules-based configuration management
- Blanket order processing
- Automatic rules-based and contract pricing
- Multi-level taxation VAT, GST etc
- Credit levels and order hold status
- Drop shipments
- Automatic production order generation for job shops
- Variable order entry screen formats
- Electronic accounts receivable interface
- EDI transaction interface