Servicing customers… real-world conditions
- Manages customer returns
- Validates returns against shipments
- Reason codes by line item
- RMAs can be adjusted on receipt
- Credit instructions by line item
- Credit memo automation based on original selling price
- Replacement instructions by line item
- Disposition of return material by line item
- Prints the RMA authorization
Our RMA feature provides everything you need to manage the process or returned products. RMAs are validated against original shipments before they are approved for return. Credit, replacement and disposition instructions record specific agreements for each line item returned. RMAs can be adjusted when received if the material is other than anticipated and credits can be automatically posted to the customer’s account when material is returned.
Upon receipt of the RMA, the original sales order can be reopened or a new sales order can be created. The returned material can then be restocked, scrapped or scheduled for rework, etc.