The Shop Floor Control module manages work in process. WIP transactions are collected in real time or batch entry mode. They can be from actual activity or backflushed from completed quantities. The system supports both shop and process industry environments.
Orders are automatically planned by MRP or ROP. Factory supervision can use the system tools for forward or backward scheduling. An add-on finite scheduling tool rounds out the options available.
Actual costs are tracked against standards and variances reported. The information centre shows manufacturing activity by order, person and department.
- Job shop or process industry
- Electronic batch record of activity
- Work centre scheduling
- Material & labour backflushing
- Bar coded paperwork
- Lot tracking
- Interactive order scheduling
- Cost Plus link between Shop Floor and invoicing