The inventory control module supports full perpetual inventory and reorder point inventory management. Inventory movement is tracked from the time it is received, through work in process to the customer. An audit trail is kept for each inventory transaction showing the time and user.
Stock levels are automatically kept in sync with past demand and safety stock levels for items on order point control. ABC coding techniques are used to identify and manage inventories according to activity and value.
- ABC analysis
- EOQ calculations
- Reorder point processing
- Safety stock in quantity or as days on hand
- Obsolete inventory tracking
- Graphic inventory analysis
- Global item master maintenance
- Purchase commodity coding
- Order minimum – maximum – multiple overrides
- Extensive materials management options
MRPII, Reorder Point, Just-In-Time and electronic Kanban philosophies are supported.