Purchasing controls the processing of production and expense material from outside vendors. Purchase requests are channelled to the buyers for vendor assignment and pricing. An electronic approval process cuts through the red tape and gives management the ability to take care of business quickly.
Vendor performance is rated for each order and retained for historical review. Actual delivery, quality and quantity issues are all components of the measurement process.
- Automatic MRP & ROP order planning
- Electronic order approval process
- Requisition processing
- Purchased unit of measure conversion
- Blanket orders
- Contract pricing and purchase tracking
- Multi-currency support
- Purchase commitment reporting
- Vendor performance tracking
- Revision audit trail
- Receiving history tracking
- Pending engineering change notification
- Automatic three way match processing
- Electronic accounts payable interface